Network Inventory Management
Gain complete visibility into your entire network inventory in a single platform.
Manage your network inventory
Network Services are being asked to meet high-level strategic goals on a reduced budget. This requires having deep insight into the network inventory to answer critical questions: What services do we have? How much do we spend? And how do we reduce costs?
Fiber Locator & Market Data
Sakon Network Inventory Management
Capture Inventory in One Place
- Obtain high-quality, location-based detail of lines, circuits and equipment.
- Align inventory to user, business unit and organizational hierarchy.
Visualize Your Network Costs
- Automatically paints the topography of the enterprise WAN.
- Accurate listing of WAN connections between sites.
- Ability to visualize pre- and post-transformation topology and costs.
Automate Quoting with Approved Vendors
- Generate Quote Requests to Multiple Vendors.
- Streamline vendor management via Vendor Portal.
- Analyze bids to Ensure Competitive Pricing.
- Award Contracts.
Manage Circuit Orders
- Provide intuitive user experience with customized catalog.
- Includes guided ordering and extensive self-help.
- Track order status throughout the order lifecycle.
- Built-in metric tracking for performance evaluation.
Track Network Transformation ROI
- Integration with order management system allows real-time dashboarding on installs, changes and disconnects.
- Track location level progress for change activity against the plan.
- Track true savings and ROI as legacy costs decrease and new charges appear.
- Allocate savings to business units.
Gain Access to Market Data, Fiber Locator and Real-Time Quoting
- Lookup any location in the United States to find available Fiber Routes and nearby Data Centers.
- Request quick quotes from 25+ connected vendors to receive near real-time competitive pricing on Internet, Private Lines, MPLS and SIP Trunks.
- Learn about new technologies and analyze the associated service provider offerings.
- Gain access to a library of over 500 provider case studies across industries and technologies.